The Investment Analyst works across all elements of origination, execution, financing and post-investment project management in the Renewable Energy field.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2-3 years of experience in Transaction Services, Investment Banking, Private Equity, M&A Advisory or Consulting
- Strong accounting, modelling and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Native or fluent in German and English; additional foreign languages are beneficial but not critical
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Entrepreneurial abilities
The Investment Analyst works across all elements of origination, execution, financing and post-investment project management.
The candidate will get involved in all elements of the infrastructure investment life cycle and will support the team on acquisitions in Europe and international markets. Candidates are expected to support the origination process with market and project profiling and will take the lead in project modelling and reviewing due diligence materials. In addition, the Investment Analyst will take the lead in creating investment recommendations, support the transition process to the asset management team post acquisition and will support the controlling and technical functions during the operating life cycle.
Does this fit your profile? Then apply now by e-mail, stating your possible starting date.
Successful candidates will be invited to participate in our selection process in Düsseldorf, which will include interviews as well as case studies to evaluate the above-mentioned competencies and skills.